Real Life Fairytale

Colossians 1:16+17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Irony of my life lately is not lost on me;

I am driving home last night on the highway and an shooting star falls directly in front of my car. After exiting and a little ways up I have to come to a complete stop to not hit a skunk.

I have begun student teaching only to realize that I have streap throat and later to have that corrected into a case of Mono. 110 days to the wedding and a semester of student teaching ahead of me. Don't worry I have been told it is very uncontagious. I can continue to do my schoolwork as long as I am able. In children it appears as a cold. Being in pain makes you appreciate things more, like eating and sleeping and those people you love who take care of you when you are in the sadest states.

I don't really know what tommorow holds for me. I can only trust whatever it is God is able to give me whatever it is I need to overcome even what seems like the most impossible things.

Well anyways. Better get back to todays goal of resting. We get the high speed next week when i should catch you all up on the summer adventures fit to print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home