Real Life Fairytale

Colossians 1:16+17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Shoes

So, I got home the other day with these really uncomfortable shoes on. So I took them off and put my sandals on. It was better. So, then I got thinking about it. See, I like my sandals, dare I say even love them, but at that moment, it was different. It was better

It's like water when you're really thirsty. There's just something better about it. The things you love the most become even better after being without. This is what I contemplate while Katherine is away. It helps. Next time I see her it will be like comfortable shoes.

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Haha, I thought it was sweet.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Hey, it's a pun!!!

Okay, I need sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home