Real Life Fairytale

Colossians 1:16+17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Only about a million times this week....
When I was eating ice cream with friends on Sunday.

When I stared up at the sky and saw the stars, drinking oreos and a pint of milk, on a drive with a friend on Wednesday.

When I ran into the grocery store and big fat raindrops hit my face and while eating mango pineapple popsicles on Thursday.
When I woke up with the stomach flu and felt all alone on Friday.
Watching the sunset over the lake when I got out of work last night.

This girl needs a little grace....11 more days


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home