Real Life Fairytale

Colossians 1:16+17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Heartbeat


Last night I found myself wishing he was here. I know it is silly but what I wanted more than anything was something I never knew I would like. You see when Phil was here and we would sit on the couch I would lean my head back on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. It was strong and loud. I miss that. There is something tangible about his being here and close. Something I long for.
I trust that it is ok that he is in Florida and that I am here. I know that God has allowed us to be apart for this time. It is all part of his perfect plan. I also think that he understands my desire to be closer. I know that this isn't forever. Somedays are better then others.
We decided to start this journal as a way to stay connected and to document our journey. Friday marks three months for us. It will truly be "Good Friday." that's all from the NY office.
-Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home