Real Life Fairytale

Colossians 1:16+17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gerogia Peaches and Sweet Home Alabama

And this will be the story we tell them...

Laughing as we jump into the salty ocean waves

Sharing a warm peach in the car in Georgia as we drive out to meet your parents

Walking hand in hand home from church in the Alabama sun

Eating chicken and hearing tales of Fat-back gravy

The way you looked at me that night... the way it made me feel...I imagined it would be what it would be like to be drunk...had I ever been drunk...like I couldn't stand, like i had lost my footing but without the hangover in the end

And when we realized this was only the beginning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home