Real Life Fairytale

Colossians 1:16+17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Because his Birthday is later this month and I was too excited to wait

Em
My hazel eyes were searching
C
For what I could not know
Em
The sun would rise another morning
C
Reflecting on a freshly fallen snow

Chorus;

G ----- ------------- ------- D
When His love builds our home
C
The rooms will echo with laughter
G----------------------------- D
All things will come together
C
Now and forever after

Verse 2;

Em
When we met the sky was foggy
C
It fell thick and grew
Em
When my hazel eyes saw you clearly
C
That night, with one look, I knew

Bridge;

Em
And as we grow together
C
I'll know it's only you


Words by Katherine Widrick, Music by Alicia Cronk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home